As Android OS is an Google Inc Product. So Google provide all the features which need other services like playstore, drives, maps music and many more. To store huge amount data and keep them secure We need to create backup our all data safely. As i already discuss about some Best Backup Apps or Android. Google also provides Sync features to drive or gmail account for backups but we need high speed internet connection to do that. As the most important data of our phone is contact. So always to make backup of all of them. In case our Android device is lost or sometimes our Android device is accidentally format by someone. If you don’t have internet to sync then we have to backup contacts in android on some other storage device so that we can take backup in case of any emergency. If you do not know how to backup contacts in android phone then don’t worry because today we are going to discuss some best methods to take backup all contacts in Android device. So that you can easily recover them whenever you want.
How To Backup Contacts In Android Phone. ?
Method 1st:- Backup Android Contact To SD Card.
2. Click the Tap button now you see a popup Menu.
3. In the menu tap import/export menu item.
5. In this way you can backup your Android contacts to SD card. The backup contacts are stored in VCard file in the SD card.
6. Now you can connect your phone with PC using Wifi and USB cable and Drag and Drop your contacts to PC or Laptop.
Method 2nd:- Backup Contacts From Android To Gmail.
1. Open your Android menu and finds settings. You can also open setting by home screen drop down menu.
2. In the settings click on the scroll button to find Account and sync.
3. After that Login to your Gmail Account and tap sync contact option. It will take few minutes.
4. If you already save your contacts to your gmail Account, then you need not to follow first to steps and then directly login to your Account. Please open your Gmail on PC.
5. Select the contacts you want to backup and click more button then select export button.
6. Choose the selected contact radio button and select the vcard format then you can save your contact to PC. You can open them in the Address book.
Method 3rd:- Backup Contact s From Android To PC.
2. Connect your Android device with WiFi or via a USB cable. Software will Automatically detect your Android device and show in the primary Window.
3. Now click on the contact tab to open the contact management Window.
4. In the contact management Window you see a list of your phone contacts.
5. Select the contacts and click on import/export button.
6. Now see a drop down menu. In the menu select export selected contacts to computer or export all contacts to computer.